Das versteht ja kein Schwein! Sprich er DEUTSCH!
gravatar

@ Vulagte and Luther 1523: Ye might want to speak the King's English!
gravatar

I am the Latin translation of the Old and New Testament. I have been around since 328 when Jerome translated the testaments from Hebrew and Greek into Latin. I am the ONE AND ONLY bible you ever need. (And are allowed to read by the pope!)
gravatar
Martin Luther at December 8, 2011 10:36 AM 

@King James: I know no king but Jesus! But, yes, I can speak English, if need be.
@Vulgate: But God's word is for all people. And not all people speak Latin. And so we need to have to bible in the vernacular (local spoken language). Since when can the antichrist, your pope, dictate what people read!
gravatar

@Luther 1523: Your idea to translate the New Testament into German was good. People need to read the bible. But we also need new bibles for scholars. My poliglot edition, you know the one with all the different fancy languages, is really helpful for folks like you.
@Vulgate: You're so old and boring. And so full of mistakes!
gravatar
 I'll print what you produce. As long as people are interested in buying it!